Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

1.1 Let Me Introduce You to...

WELCOME to my new sims legacy!!!
I have a new computer, and I'm hoping I can play through 10 generations of sims without too much lag. 


This time I'm trying to make a kind of rainbowcy. The colours I'm using are white yellow orange red pink purple blue green brown and black. Except for that, I'm not really playing by any rules.

So I'm starting with white and our founder is Ivory Chameleon!
She's Eco-Friendly, Family-Oriented, Frugal, Insane and Over-Emotional.

Her LTW is to raise 5 kids from babies to teens.


And this is where she lives. In Twinbrook, the ugliest town of them all. But I never play in Twinbrook so I thought it was worth a shot.


And I actually could afford a whole home! AND I have 773§ left! I have no idea how this happened, maybe Twinbrook is really cheap.


Instead of enjoying the indoors-view of her all-white furniture she's just looking out the window. I didn't build you an all-white home so you could enjoy the greens of outdoors...


Oh what now?!

Ivory: Gotta look out the other window!


... What an entertaining sim I managed to make.


Ivory: The outdoors is as green as money!

BUT YOUR COLOUR IS WHITE!


........ Seriously....


She's rummaging her own trash can.


Oh no the papergirl!


Papergirl: What are you DOING?


Papergirl: That's SO NOT okay gurl! Nu-uh! Wait til I tell the whole town!

Rude, first thing that happens is a papergirl trash-talking Ivory. (<<<<<!!!!!)


Since I get no money from raising kids I sent Ivory to the school to get a job in the education career.


Ivory is insane so she's talking to herself.

Ivory: God damn society I need money for raising kids come on if I have no money you will get no kids what will a society be without people you will die from lack of people society!


Ivory: You will get revenge for this!!!


Ivory go into town to find your future mate.


Not that one.


She went to the park instead because there's no people in the retail store.


Not that one.


Ivory, I said not that one!


AAAAH STOP FLIRTING!


I made her go away from him.

BUT HE FOLLOWED.


Comeon whatareyoudoing?!


Oh.. he walked past.


No cute males in the park so I sent Ivory to the last place for today: some bar.


Ivory was the first one there so she started playing while waiting for her future spouse to appear.


Meanwhile she made a friend.

Just kidding she will never become her friend I'm way too lazy to make Ivory stay in touch with her.


Twinbrook is good for one thing. And that is to produce hideous sims.

Seriously, what even is that thing.


No male sims this day (except that one in the park that we choose not to think about) so I sent Ivory home to get some sleep before work.


Insane sims and their way of choosing random clothes...


It's the first day at work! Congratulations Ivory on earning your first money!


Since nothing is happening while she's at work, I (of course) fast forward to afterwards. When the summer festival is in town!

And Ivory participate in a hot dog eating contest.


Isn't that the guy from yesterday?

Ivory sees it too.


Guy-from-yesterday: If I win this I can sell the prize tickets and MAYBE I can afford a new car! I really need a car...


EAT EAT EAT!


GO IVORY GO IVORY GO IVORY!


AH GOD DAMNIT IVORY! You lost to the guy-from-yesterday.


Guy-from-yesterday: Please hurry I really need to pee.

Eat slow Ivory.


Only two sims left now! 


Ivory: YAAAY I MADE IT!


Dark woman: FUck it, I'm out of here! I ain't losin' this shit.


Ivory: STOMACH ACHE!

Yeah and no tickets so it wasn't even worth it.


Look at this woman roller skating with some roller skates.


Woman: Ough!

She tripped on them. Rude roller skates.


Woman: Let's try again!

Roller skates: Sure!


As always when I'm playing sims I want a bunch of ugly sims 3 portraits of my heirs and their mates to hang in my home.


Since it's impossible to find good locking sims in this town Ivory is starting with online dating.


Guy: PLEASE MOVE I HAVE TO PEE!

Makes no sense dudley.


Ivory and some other lady is occupying the only computers in the library...
..
..
..

BY READING A BOOK!

THEY'RE NOT EVEN USING THE COMPUTERS!


And when I came back Ivory was gone. Literally. No not literally. But almost.


She hid in the floor. I figured this was the time to go home.


OH YEAH. I quit the game and came back and suddenly I had §36,000. WHICH I DID NOT WANT. THANK YOU BUT NO THANK YOU GAME, it's WAY too early for that amount of money.

It was probably some bug???? But I bought 3 statues for like §34,000 and then I deleted them. So I had like §2000 left and I felt that it was a fair amount of money.


Oh yeah and as soon as Ivory switched to her everyday outfit, she became visible again.

What have I told you about wearing that invisibility cloak, Ivory? >:I


I'm going to end this chapter here.

So far we've learnt that Twinbrook might be dark and cozy but it's a heck of a place to find some people who doesn't look like shit. 

I'll try my luck again next time I'm playing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment